- 1 1. Information we may collect from you
- 2 2. Why We Collect Your Information
- 3 3. How we keep your information secure
- 4 4. How long do we store your information on our website?
- 5 5. Restrictions for children under 13 years old.
- 6 6. Contact the seller
1. Information we may collect from you
You may choose to provide us with your personal information during some interacting processes.
- Identification information: We may collect your identification information when you create an account on our website. They may include your name, date of birth, career, gender, etc. We also collect your IP address, device ID, and cookie ID when you access our website.
- Demographic information: Based on some information like your age and gender, we can improve our service on our website. Particularly, we create more content that is suitable for people of different ages.
- Your surfing behavior: We may collect this kind of information when you fill in the survey forms or leave a comment on our product reviewing articles.
- Employment-related information: We always welcome people to apply to our website, contributing to our content source and making our information varier and more useful for people.
2. Why We Collect Your Information
Improve our service quality
Understanding the readers can help us optimize the website’s interface to enhance users’ experience and better communicate with website visitors. If we know the categories you’re interested in, we may show the relevant content for you. It also helps us give suitable marketing materials to appropriate audiences.
Protect the rights of yours and our own
Cybercrime is becoming more and more popular, so we need to collect some of your data. When there’s any legal issue, we may be required to give your personal information by law.
3. How we keep your information secure
theprodukkt.com will take reasonable efforts to protect your personal data. We use external data service providers to process readers’ personal data on our behalf.
We commit your data will be secured in our data center because all the data transferring to external service providers is conducted by secure means. To get more information about service providers we are now working with, you can contact our staff.
4. How long do we store your information on our website?
We’ll save your information for the next login so that you can see all updates on our website. The information and content you shared before are still served. For example, the comments you leave on our website will remain infinitely, and the following visitors can read them to have a more realistic view of the products.
5. Restrictions for children under 13 years old.
We clarify that there will be restrictions to children’s activities on our website. We do not recommend users under the age of 13 for some safety reasons. Parents or guardians should monitor their children’s online behavior to create a healthy environment for their growth.
6. Contact the seller
If you have any issues with the items you buy through our links, you had better directly contact the sellers. As we’ve said before, we are just the bridge to connect the customers and sellers, so we are not responsible for the purchase process.
You can access more information regarding the returning and refund policy of Amazon and sellers here in case you have any problem with your products.